Your Smile deserves the very best
With its proprietary innovations and decades of research and development, Invisalign® clear aligners are unmatched by any other clear aligner system. This is why more than 4 million patients have chosen to straighten their teeth with Invisalign® clear aligners:
- Up to 75% more predictable tooth movement with SmartTrack® material, for the smile you expect
- Less painful than braces
- No restriction on foods or activities
- Now up to 50% faster with weekly aligner changes
- Covered up to 50% by many orthodontic insurance plans
- Easier to brush and floss for better oral health
Ask us how Invisalign® clear aligners can give you your best smile yet.
What’s healthier about straighter teeth?
Misaligned teeth can lead to premature wear, tooth loss, gum disease, and the buildup of bacteria associated with bigger problems, including heart disease.
More than seven out of ten American adults have some kind of issue with their bites, such as crowding, spacing, or overbites – your doctor may use the word malocclusion.
Malocclusion: Abnormal tooth alignment
• Cold sensitivity
• Teeth chipping or wearing
• Food getting caught between teeth
• Difficulty flossing
• Self-consciousness when smiling for photos
• Biting lips, cheek, or tongue
• Indentations at the gum line
• Speech changes or lisping
• Bad breath
• Dry mouth or mouth breathing
• Jaw or muscle pain or headaches
• Receding gums